Carson City Clubhouse
We have been a cornerstone of the Carson City community since opening our doors in 1993. Previously located at the historic site on Stewart Street, we moved to our very own Clubhouse on Russell Way in August 2009.
Hours of Operation
- School-year hours: 2:00 - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Before School program hours: 6:30 am - 8:00 am, Monday through Friday
- Summer and holiday hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Administrative office hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Address: 1870 Russell Way, Carson City, NV 89706
- Phone: (775) 882-8820
- Fax: (775) 882-0250
Rent Our Space
Need a large space for your next event or get-together? Our Clubhouse is available to rent! The possibilities are endless: mixers, wedding receptions, holiday parties, church groups, birthdays, memorial services, art lessons, movie screenings, graduation parties and anything else.
- The Teen Center and multi-purpose room are both available for rent.
- Facility rentals are available on weekends only from January - May and September - December.
- Questions/Reservations: 775-882-8820 or email@example.com
Closures Due to Weather or Emergency
Upon any Carson City School District closures due to weather or emergency situations, the Club will be closed as well.
- We will notify parents through our Facebook page if no kids are at the Club.
- If any members are currently at our facility at the time of the event, parents will be notified via phone call for their children to be picked up immediately.
School Breaks & Club Closure Dates
|Date||School District Operations||Hours||Cost|
March 29-April 5th, 2024
|Spring Break||7:30 am – 6:00 pm|
$50 per child / $10 per child drop-in
Memorial Day Weekend
|Club closed for the week to prepare for summer|
|SUMMER 2024 DATES TBD||Summer Break||7:30 am – 6:00 pm / First day of summer camp|
|September 4, 2023||Labor Day||Club Closed/Paid holiday for full-time staff|
|October 27, 2023||Nevada Day||Club closed/Paid holiday for full-time staff|
|Nov. 23-24, 2023||Thanksgiving Break||Club closed/Paid holiday for full-time staff|
|December 25, 2023||Christmas||Club closed/Paid holiday for all Staff|
Words from Our Club Members
“I feel it’s a safe environment. It’s really fun; you can make a lot of friends. I like that we switch around to different [program] areas, but I enjoy painting the most.”
A Safe Haven for Teens
Being a teenager is a critical period in one’s life, and it can be challenging to find a space where teens can be themselves free of judgment. That’s what we guarantee at the Club.