Teens After School Program
Today, the world is more complex, competitive, and demanding than ever before. Our Teen program provides young adults with the opportunity to become their best selves, in a comfortable, judgment free environment. From sports to the arts and volunteerism to academic pursuits, teens have access to resources that help them create meaningful experiences, giving them tools to prepare for successful futures in higher education and/or the workforce.
Room to Grow & Thrive
At the Teen Center, they can learn valuable, real-life skills to help them as they grow up and go to college or enter the workforce. We’re on a mission to connect our members to college and career resources, such as scholarships, mentorship, and job networking.
Here are some programs that the Teens participate in: Culinary, Work-Force Readiness, Athletics, Photography, Fashion, Agriculture, Art, VR Technology and Music
Club Membership & Program Fees
Your teen can hang out with friends, keep up their studies, connect with caring mentors, and embrace their curiosity during our Teen After School Program. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind that they’re in a safe, supportive environment. Here are more details about obtaining a membership:
- For members ages 13-18.
- The annual membership fee is $60 per member.
- The monthly After School Program fee is $40 per member, unless they are in 9th grade and up.
- Fees are not prorated.
- Monthly spots are first come, first serve.
- Payment of the monthly fee is required to reserve a member’s spot.
- No monthly fee for 9th-12th graders.
Hours of Operation
Depending on which program your teen is enrolled in, the Teen Center is open at different times.
- After school hours: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Summer hours: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be offered. Teens can also cook their own meals in the Teen Center, including using the grill!
- Questions or want to get involved? Email our Teen Coordinator, John Soto at JohnS@bgcwn.org.
Words from Our Club Members
"I was very shy before I became a Junior Staff. Johnny and Mastor encouraged me to sign up because they saw how I behaved in the Teen Center. I never thought I’d be working with kids but now I enjoy learning about how each kid acts differently, and they have made sure I’m not shy anymore."