Discover the perfect summer destination for your child. We offer weekly programs packed with enriching activities and a supportive community all day long. The Club guarantees a safe environment where your child has a blast meeting new friends and learning throughout their summer break!
Broaden Your Horizons
Summer is a great time for adventures. Since the Club has always been a place for people to make connections and expand their knowledge, we build that sense of exploration into our programming.
When Summer Gets Hot, It’s Cool to be Here
It’s time to dive into summer! Our innovative and intentional programs are designed to engage kids in age-appropriate activities that ignite their curiosity. Events tailored to different age groups help kids connect with their peers.
- Select Mondays: Pup Explorers (5-6 year olds)
- Tuesdays: Little Explorers (7-9 year olds)
- Wednesdays: Tween Explorers (10-12 year olds)
- Thursdays: Teen Explorers (13-18 year olds)
Embracing Diversity & Knowledge
To keep things fresh, the Club hosts themed programming each week during summer. We’ll travel the world right from our Club and explore different cultures.
- Week 1: Native Americans
- Week 2: Latin America
- Week 3: Scandinavian
- Week 4: Asian
- Week 5: USA/Wild West
- Week 6: African
- Week 7: European
- Week 8: Middle Eastern
- Week 9: Pacific Islanders
Summer Adventures Await
Help your child make the most of their summer with indoor and outdoor activities! Sign them up to become a member at the Club and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Members must be between the ages of 6-18 (5 year olds allowed if attending kindergarten).
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are offered.
- During the summer break, the Club is open from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- We are closed on July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
Words from Our Club Members
“I’ve been here for five years, and I’ve had great experiences. There are friends with you every step of the way. The Club is such a nice place for kids. We have so much fun, and there are so many games. My favorite is the art room because of all of the different types of activities.”