Carson Valley (Gardnerville) Clubhouse
We are proud to have opened a second location in Carson Valley in 2023 which has allowed us to open more doors of opportunity for youth in the area. Our programs are forward-thinking, empowering, and inclusive for youth of all ages—and our location is convenient for parents.
Pau Wa Lu Middle School Information & Hours
- Address: 701 Long Valley Road, Gardnerville, NV 89410
- Phone: 775-508-3000
- School-year hours: 2:00 - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Summer and holiday hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Contact our Site Director, Taylor Lambert, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
School Breaks & Club Closure Dates
|Date||School District Operations||Hours||Cost|
March 18-22, 2023
|Spring Break||7:30 am – 6:00 pm||$50 per child|
|May 27, 2023||Memorial Day|
|SUMMER 2024 DATES TBD||Summer Break||7:00 am – 6:00 pm / Club closed for the week to prepare for summer / First day of summer camp|
|September 4, 2023||Labor Day||Club Closed|
|October 27, 2023||Nevada Day||Club closed|
|Nov. 22-24, 2023||Thanksgiving Break||Club closed|
|December 25-26, 2023||Christmas||Club closed|
|January 1-2, 2024||New Years||Club closed|
- All Carson Valley programs have a 185-member capacity (spots are not reserved until payment is made).
- Members must be between the ages of 6-18 (5 year olds allowed if attending kindergarten).
- You must bring proof of your child’s age i.e. Birth Certificate, InfiniteCampus, etc.
- If members are not picked up by 6:30 pm from the Club, our Late Pick-Up policy will be followed.
Closures Due to Weather or Emergency
Upon any Douglas County School District closures due to weather or emergency situations, the Club will be closed as well.
- We will notify parents through our Facebook page if no kids are at the Club.
- If any members are currently at our facility at the time of the event, parents will be notified via phone call for their children to be picked up immediately.
Words from Our Club Members
“The Club has impacted my life because the staff help teach us new things all while having fun with us.”